October 30, 2013

The Christmas Sampler

Hello all!  I am popping in to let you all know about The Christmas Sampler!  My mom called a couple months ago and told me she just happened to get a booth at the sampler and was sharing all of her ideas.  I casually said "I wish I could come!" Which then led to why not?  So, I have been crafting and creating for a couple months and the time has come, its this weekend!  I have no idea what to expect, this is my first craft fair, but am so excited!  I cant wait to see how people react to the things I have created but also, to wonder around and enjoy what other people created!  Here is a sneak peek at what we will have in our booth:

If you live in the Nashville area, we would love to see you!  Come stop by and browse around and say hi!  Here is the address:

At the Center
401 North Main Street
Springfield, TN 37172


Premier Night
Friday, November 1
4:00 to 9:00 p.m.
(Admission $7.00)


Saturday, November 2
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Admission $5.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment