October 19, 2013

Stitch Fix #3

Time for another Stitch Fix! I have so much fun getting these fixes and they really blew me away with this one! If you aren't familiar with Stitch Fix, here are some basics:

  • Sign up, pay $20 styling fee (that can be used towards your purchase)
  • Stylist hand picks 5 pieces that fit your body type and style based on the style profile you fill out
  • Box is shipped to you, try on all your pieces, decide what to keep and what to send back (if you keep all 5, you receive a 25% discount)
  • Ship all the rejects back in the prepaid envelope that is included


Oh, this sweater!  I barely could bring myself to take if off to get a picture!  It is so thick and warm and exactly what I have been looking for!  I have about 10 of these type of sweaters on my Pinterest board, so I am VERY glad my stylist got the hint ; )
I loved all of the pieces that I was sent!  I wish I could have kept them all but, whomp whomp, I have to follow a budget.  I ending up only keeping that dreamy sweater but my runner up was the grey diamond print tunic. It was thin enough for the very un-fall like weather we get here in SC but also thick enough not to roast.  Overall, this was the best box I have gotten so far and only makes me want to get as many boxes as I can!  If you are curious to see what I got in my other fixes, you can find them here.

If you want to sign up for your own personal stylist through Stitch Fix, here is a direct link to use! If you sign up through this link, I do receive referral credits, its much appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment