August 20, 2013

Literary Junkies

I am super excited to be linking up with Taylor for Literary Junkies!  I am a big big reader so when I find other people that love books as much as I do, I get a little giddy!


Join in on the fun and create your own post answering the following questions! Don’t forget to link your post below!
1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it!
The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
   
This book is exactly what the cover promises, creepy!  Sophie's sister Nell started hearing the voices when she was really young which eventually landed her in a psychiatric facility. Everyone assumes Nell just went crazy, everyone except Sophie. After Nell commits suicide, Sophie starts to piece together the events leading up her death but ends up with more questions than answers. Then Sophie starts to hear the whispers, is she going crazy too?

2. What is one book you think every person should read at least once in their life? Why?

Harry Potter. Period.
3. Do you think you could ever write a book? If so what genre would it be?
I would LOVE to write a book. I used to write a lot when I was in high school but the habit kind of fell away as I got older.  If I was to write a book it would definitely   be of the Young Adult genre

4. Do you listen to audiobooks? Do you look for the same things in an audiobook that you do in one you’ll read?
I have just recently jumped on the audiobook bandwagon. I have to drive about 45 minutes to school every other day so this has been the perfect time to start! 

5. Can you suggest a book of each type for others to try:
Fantasy – No suggestion
Nonfiction – I'm not super into nonfiction so I don't read it very often. The last one I read, way back in April was The Secret Lives of Wives:Women Share What it Really Takes to Stay Married.  
Fiction – The Time Between by Karen White
Romance – Sorry I got nothing for ya
Classics – The Great Gatsby
Young Adult – All Sarah Dessen.
Pink Heels Pink Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment