August 24, 2013

Lately

 New comforter for our bed//Birchbox ALWAYS sends red lipstick...finally starting to wear some of it// Overwhelmed by all the Project Life options!
Saw Mortal Instruments last night, its was AHMAZING!//Eucalyptus in the shower is my new favorite//Saved a turtle the other day right as he was trying to cross the street
Sky went to the flea market this morning and came home with a brand new sewing machine and bagels from Panera.  Dang, I love him.

I have also recently discovered the wonderful website Twice. Its pretty much a consignment store that you can shop online. LOVE! I seriously at any given moment have about 5 pairs of jeans in my shopping cart, I just cant decide!  Here is a link you can use to get started, you get a $10 credit just for signing up! (which pretty much equals a new top!)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Linking up here & here.


No comments:

Post a Comment