May 3, 2013

Julep Maven. My First Julep Box

I recently became the newest member of Julep!  Julep is a monthly subscription box (like Birchbox or Stitch Fix)  that sends you fab nail colors and new beauty products to try!  You can sign up to receive your box each month or play it more by ear, you can buy your boxes on you own time! Fill our your Beauty Bio and they will tell you which box is most fitting to your style. I also love that these polishes are toxin free! They call themselves "4 free" which means that the 4 most nasty toxins most found in nail polish is not found in these!

I received 2 beautiful nail colors, a frosted light pink and a bright red!  They are perfect and fit my style to a T! I also received an emery board and nail polish remover pads.  I cant wait to try them out!  If you are interested in joining Julep (and I think you should!) here is a direct link to site. If you use that link, I get credits for future purchases so I would really appreciate you using it!  Also, here is a referral code to use at checkout 14223132.  If you are a first timer you can get your first box free using code FREEBOX.  If you do decide to sign up I would love here about it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment