April 7, 2013

Life Lately

Antiquing//French Silk Pie//30 day squat challenge//Playing Frisbee on beautiful days
Saying goodbye to very good friends at beautiful new restaurants 
Daily yoga//Dogs in tshirts//New rainboots//First time in Trader Joes


I have also been working on some new projects, nothing monumental but worth sharing anyway.

Cardboard letter 'K' painted black and outlined with polka dot washi tape.  I added it to the gallery wall.
Painted terra cotta pots that hold easy to keep alive plants.  They add such color to apartment!



Linking up here

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kara. Found you thru the wildcard Wednesday. I'm your newest follower and would love a follow back. pinkowl07.blogspot.com Looking forward to reading more of your blog and viewing your pics. Love the Letter project you did. Where'd you get the letter from? Hobby Lobby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I actually got the letter at Joann Fabrics, but I am sure they are at any craft store! Thanks for following! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Your pup is adorable. I love your rainboots -- where'd you get them? M & I just started the squat challenge this week. I go to the gym regularly & so far i haven't felt or noticed a difference but M complained about the soreness after the first day lol! I'm hoping when we get to 100 squats it'll start to burn.

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The rainboots are Joules but I got them on eBay : ) Oh my goodness that squats, I was so so sore! Hopefully they start working for you!

      Delete
  4. LOVE the painted flower pots. Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete