March 8, 2013

A little honesty

Today sucks.

I'm not really sure what is going on lately but I am in a serious funk.  Everything is making me super weepy, like I desperately want to call and interrupt Sky at work just to hear his voice and cry. These times hit me every couple of months with no warning and thank god they only last about a day or two, I don't think I could handle much more. Its just hard sometimes.  Life is just too hard for no good reason and I get caught up in it.  There's a lot going on around here that I haven't written about because it seems so private, but maybe I will one of these days. Writing is good for the soul and I am slowly realizing that.

We live so far away from home. I am a very family centered person, I need them in my day to day life. Calling only does so much, ya know?  It hurts my heart, I'm finding that its always about this time of the year. We were just home for Christmas, yet it seems ages ago that I hugged my mom and kissed my nanny.  As of now, we have no immediate plans on going home either.  The Air Force can be stingy with those leave days and while it is tempting to just get away for a couple days I know that we need them for the future if we really want to take a real vacation this year.  

I guess that I just needed to write this out and maybe it would get some sadness out.  I think the only cure to these weepy days is to watch lovey movies and listen to sappy songs and let it all out.  That's what works for me. I have been listening to these songs on repeat.









No comments:

Post a Comment