January 4, 2013

It's the Little Things

We are finally getting back into the swing of things around here.  Going to visit family is so wonderful but I am always glad to get back home to my own routine.  There is nothing like my own bed, my own shower and making my own STRONG coffee!

I love linking up here because it makes me stop and appreciate all the little things in life that make me happy!

This my great grandmas house.  We went took a special trip over to Ohio to visit her and other family. Sky had never met her and it was about time!  My mom actually took this picture but I wanted to put it up here because I have so many fun memories in her house. Plus, it a gorgeous old farmhouse!

I am finally seeing progress on the gallery wall in the hallway! We have lived in our apartment for awhile now but I am always finding new ways to decorate and make it feel more like a home. Everyone of these photos make me smile when I get to walk by and see them and I am glad I figured out a way to  display all of them.

This picture may be one of my new favorites. I love how it is totally candid but shows our relationship perfectly. Sky is so funny and makes me laugh all the time, a real I cant breath-might pee my pants-snorting kind of laugh.  


Sky took this video of Emmett playing in the snow when we were in Ohio. Emmett has never been in snow before and it is safe to say that he adored it. It is pure joy.

1 comment: