November 26, 2012

Oregon 2012

Since Sky and I aren't from the same state, we have a lot of family in a lot of different places. Sometimes its really hard to make sure that we have enough time throughout the year to travel and see everybody. Sky's family tends to be the hardest to visit simply because they are clear across the country.  Luckily, Sky was able to save up some leave and we were able to make the long trip!  




We had such a great time! We did a lot of relaxing but also went out and did a lot of fun stuff! The last time we were in Portland I really wanted to go to OMSI but we just didn't have the time.  Luckily, this time we made time and were able to go! I looove museums and this one sure didn't disappoint!




I am really in love with Portland.  I read a lot of blogs (seriously, a lot) and many of them seem to be based in the Portland area.  I am so super jealous of them!  I want to move to Portland!  Dang military.  Honestly, I am very thankful to the military but sometimes its hard to be so tied down to one location, especially since we are not too fond of the area. C'est La Vie, just a few more years I suppose.


I just had to share this one last picture.  I posted this on Instagram (if you don't follow me, you should! @karakieran) and so many people thought this was a backdrop.  It definitely isn't a backdrop or a fake, it was just that beautiful there!  


2 comments:

  1. there do seem to be a lot of bloggers who live in Portland. not sure why that is either! Looks like you guys had a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete